TRIAL FINANCING PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR NOVEMBER SESSION ONLY. ONLY $166.44/MONTH FOR 24 MONTHS THROUGH TFC. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
Are you ready to begin your career as a Professional Dog Groomer? Enroll now and you will be job-ready to work as a Professional Dog Groomer in just four short weeks! Registering for our Pet Groomer training program is easy! The course consists of 100 hours of hands-on grooming of all breeds. Classes are 10am-3:00pm Tuesday - Saturday for four weeks. The complete course fee is: $4700-all professional tools and textbooks included. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express for payment, as well as cash and personal checks. The full tuition is due at registration. There is no financial aid available. The number one way students pay for their grooming education is via credit card or loans. Credit cards and loans are investment tools that help manage the cost over time to accomplish a student's goals and attain a career that will offer greater earning power over time – not to mention the increased job satisfaction etc . . . Your grooming education is an investment into yourself.
Prior students of our dog grooming academy have funded their tuition in the following ways:
- Cash or Check
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- Unsecured Personal Loan through a bank with a co-signer
- Signature Loan via a credit union
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Borrowing from a family member and repaying after working as a Pet Stylist
- Crowdsourcing campaigns: Gofundme.com, indiegogo.com, kickstarter.com, etc.
- PayPal Credit (no payments, no interest if paid in full within 6 months): https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit
- TFC financing: 12 months $313.65/month, 18 months $214.80/month or 24 months $166.44/month. $1075 down for tools and registration fee, which can be paid via credit card. Direct debit from checking account required for monthly payments. Co-signer required. (Trial program for November session only.) Borrower and co-borrower applications are below. Please complete, scan and email to: [email protected] Submit Enrollment Form, Contract and Waiver at the same time as financing form.