Our curriculum includes a complete 100 hour course of study. Diploma is valid nationwide. Once course is completed and diploma is awarded, graduates can groom in any part of the country.
Classes will include:
- Maintenance grooming;
- Salon safety techniques;
- Basic first aid;
- Dog anatomy;
tools, shears, dryers and supplies required for grooming;
- Bathing, conditioning
and drying procedures;
- Nail clipping and ear cleaning;
- Brushing, combing,
deshedding and dematting;
- Ear anatomy and care;
- Scissoring techniques;
- Identifying potential health problems;
- Time and quality grooming production
- Poodle styles;
- Standard breed cuts;
- Correcting body lines;
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of the work area;
- Customer relations, appointment
scheduling, business of pet grooming;
- Clipper and shear maintenance.
is subject to be changed depending on the class.
hours are approximate.