NEXT SESSION BEGINS FEB. 21ST. DEADLINE FOR ENROLLMENT IS FEB. 10TH. PLEASE FILL OUT APPLICATION, WAIVER & CONTRACT ON THE LEFT TO ENROLL. PAYMENT LINK WILL BE SENT AUTOMATICALLY AFTER ALL 3 FORMS ARE RECEIVED. (Session start dates are listed on page 15 of the catalog.) ~By popular demand, we have added a special "Saturday only" session: 12 Saturdays 8:30am-5pm 3/11-5/27. Students must be available to attend all 12 Saturdays. Deadline for registration for this special class is January 31st. Registration will close once class is full. Great for students that work full time. This will be the only "Saturday only" class offered in 2017. ~
Dog Grooming School of Pennsylvania is the ONLY state licensed training center for grooming professionals in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Located in Langhorne Pennsylvania, just 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia, the school provides an unparalleled learning environment. Our licensed instructor, a Professional Dog Groomer of many years with expertise grooming thousands of dogs, will teach you the most refined and modern techniques on today's most popular breeds. The styles and skills you learn will last a lifetime....and a career in grooming will never be replaced by computers. Wouldn't it be great to go to work every day in a profession where your work is your passion? More than 79.7 million American families own one or more dogs. This has created tremendous demand for professional groomers. Financial experts widely tout the pet industry as “immune to recession.” For 2015, $60.28 billion was spent on pets in the United States. Work with animals doing a job you love while joining a thriving industry.
New Career in Just 4 Weeks!
In 4 weeks, you will be job-ready to work as a professional
dog groomer. Students work with a variety of dogs so you can be confident on
your first day working in your new career. After
you have completed your course work with us, you can be employed as a Pet
Stylist or start your very own dog grooming business. Diploma is valid nationwide. Training for a career as a Dog Groomer has never been easier!
Real World Training!
We provide a hands-on training course that teaches all aspects of dog grooming. Courses are taught by an experienced, licensed teacher, who has owned multiple salons, a successful mobile grooming business and a large pet sitting company. Classes provide individualized attention with mentor style training. The course focuses on actual grooming, giving the students the opportunity to handle the dog from the moment it enters the school until it leaves. Our mission is to elevate the standards of the profession by not only teaching the most current methods of pet styling, but also by emphasizing social responsibility in the treatment and care of dogs. One of the highlights of our program is that students get to work on homeless foster/shelter dogs. The homeless dogs enjoy a much needed day at the spa while the students beautify the dogs to help them get adopted quicker.
If you are seeking an alternative to college, or a career change, becoming a skilled professional Pet Stylist might be just what you are looking for---at a fraction of the cost of a university! Many students recoup their educational investment back within the first two months of their new dog grooming career--that's right--within about eight weeks or less of working in the field of dog grooming, your educational investment could be recouped! Your skills as a Professional Pet Groomer will be in demand in the following industries: house call grooming, mobile van grooming, salons, pet centers, pet boutiques, veterinarians, animal hospitals, humane shelters, kennels, and more. You can even open your own dog grooming business immediately after training--we did! All you need to start a new career in this rewarding field is your love for animals and a Diploma from the Dog Grooming School of Pennsylvania. As a cutting edge Pet Groomer Training Program, Dog Grooming School of Pennsylvania offers an onsite pet grooming course that provides the hands-on experience you need to succeed in a career as a Professional Pet Groomer. Thousands of people have taken advantage of the opportunity to start a dog grooming business so they can fulfill the American Dream. With a small investment in your education, you can be your own boss and own your very own recession proof business.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you been researching how to become a dog groomer or dreamed about leaving your cubicle and pursuing a career in dog grooming?
- Does spending
your day working with dogs and using your creativity sound like
the ideal job to you?
- Are you seeking a Pet Grooming Training Program that provides onsite training and coaching with a State Approved Instructor/Professional Dog Groomer and salon owner?
- Are you seeking a Professional Pet Groomer training program taught by
Professional Dog Groomers who have also owned and operated mobile dog grooming
salons and multiple stationary pet grooming shops?
- Would you like to join the ever growing pet care industry, which has been widely touted as “immune to recession?”
- Are you looking for a State Licensed Dog Grooming School with direct mentoring and personal interaction in an actual school, versus an online program where you are learning via a computer screen and forced to find your own dogs to work on with no in-person coaching and guidance? Or shipped out to a random shop as part of the online program?
- Is it important to you to train directly with local salon owners with connections to various grooming shops in the mobile, salon and corporate industry, to help you find a job faster?
- When you apply for your first job as a Professional Dog Groomer, would you like to say you received Pet Grooming training in a state licensed school and have experience working with a variety of dogs?
If you responded “yes” to the above inquiries, contact us today to learn about our Professional Dog Groomer Training Program.
Click below for video in
Bucks County Courier Times
Bucks County Courier Times